At Boulder Valley CPAs the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
We continue to operate. However, we will be temporarily shutting our office location in Lafayette, and our employees will be implementing remote working arrangements from Sunday, March 15.
What does this mean for you, our clients?
- The Boulder Valley CPAs office location in Lafayette will be closed at least until Friday, April 3rd. We will continue to keep you updated should this date change.
- Your Boulder Valley CPAs Tax Manager will continue to work on your return and tax activities, and will continue to communicate via email and phone to answer any questions you may have.
- All in person meetings will be moved to a phone meeting or Zoom/Skype if you prefer. If you have a meeting scheduled, we will be in touch to confirm the change in format.
- Tax documents should be sent through to us via our Sharesafe document upload link
- No scanner? If you have an iPhone/iPad/tablet or any mobile phone that uses applications, you can download an app like iScanner which will convert your photographed documents into PDFs that you can upload to the Sharesafe link.
If you do not have access to a mobile phone/tablet to scan your documents through to us, we will accept your hard-copy documents by the following means:
- Organized, clipped and contained in a manila envelope, clearly marked with your name, deposited into the lock-box that is located outside the front door of our office location
- Any submissions sent via the USPS or private carrier should include a signature waiver. Our doors will be locked most of the time and we may not be available to greet the delivery person.
- Please also let us know that you have dropped off or mailed hard copy documents, by emailing or calling us.
The health, safety, and security of employees and the business continuity of our operations are and will remain the highest priority for Boulder Valley CPAs. In case of any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Please keep a well maintained perspective and most importantly be kind to one another. We’ll get through this together. It’s only taxes.
Ernie Villany & the BVCPAs Team